Here’s a list of some of my top resources I use or recommend which can help you to learn Excel.
1. Get Excel Training – This is a thorough 2 part video training series for Beginners and Advanced users. It covers many topics over 6.5 hours of videos. This is a great product to learn Excel.
2. Advanced Statistics Training – If you need to learn statistics, these are for you. It covers graduate stats, Optimization, Solver, Normality testing, nonparametric testing, and advanced Regression.
3. Excel VBA Made Easy – To learn the basics of VBA and understand better how to use it to program in Excel. It is a very well written e book.
4. Mr. Excel Trainings – Mr Excel has been training Excel for many years and he has some of the best trainings out there. Some of them include “Excel Tables”, “Don’t Fear the Spreadsheet” and “Learn Excel 2007 – 2010”. They come highly recommended.
5. Magic of Pivot Tables – Learn all about Pivot Tables with this course. IT comes with a one hour video with spreadsheet downloads and a comprehensive 38 page ebook with it. By the end of this course, you will greatly improve your pivot skills.
6. Excel tutorial on analyzing large data sets – If you need to analyze large datasets, then this tutorial is for you! It is very complete and goes over many aspects like sanity checks, pivot charts and visualizing your data.
7. http://www.deskbright.com A great reference on Excel basics and Excel functions.